||Reason Computer Inc.
901 East Cliff Road Ste 101
Burnsville, MN 55337
|How to Apply:
Bob Dreis – Sales Manager
Reason Computer Inc.
901 East Cliff Road, Ste 101
Burnsville, MN 55337
|| Bob Dreis 952 229 2061
||Network Engineer / Service Technician
||40 hours per week, Duration is Full Time, Regular - Day Shift+
||401K, Onsite Daycare Available, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance,
Holidays, Sick Leave, Long Term Disability & Life Insurance, One
Week Paid Vacation in First Year, Up to $75 paid per month for cell
of Company Notebook, Reimbursement of Approved Microsoft & Other
Technical Training Upon Successful Completion, Reimbursement of Travel & Meals
at IRS rates.
Vocational School Diploma/Certificate minimum, college degree desired
|Who We Are:
||We are a 21-year old privately held computer manufacturer/solutions
provider based in Burnsville, MN. We are part of the second largest
customer computer systems builder in the U.S. We own our own 60,000
square foot facility just off from Cliff Road in Burnsville. We are
looking for people to join our fast growing support services group.
We are primarily a Microsoft shop but we do have some Linux projects.
We are aggressively growing our network services customer base and
we are building the support base for that growth.
We are looking for candidates that enjoy working with our customers
both over the phone and onsite. A large portion of the job will
involve onsite setup, trouble-shooting, and maintenance of Reason
and or other vendors computer and network equipment. The successful
candidates will have the following:
• A+ and/or Network + Certification
• Able to pass Microsoft Certification Test within six months
• Reliable transportation for travel to client sites
• Computer/Network experience
• Either Technical School or College degree
• Must be bondable, you may be required to pass a criminal background check
• Positive and Professional attitude in Stressful Situations
• Hardware Break/Fix on Servers, Desktops, Notebooks, Smart Phones, Network
• Software Break/Fix on Servers, Desktops, Notebooks, Smart Phones & Network
• Remote Support
• M – F Work week, some Night and Weekends May be Required
• Network Knowledge
• Linux Knowledge is Plus
• Network or Data Security Knowledge is a Plus
• Data Backup Procedures & Knowledge is a Plus
Must be ready for a fast paced environment in a growing company.
After successfully passing a probationary period you will qualify
for benefits listed in this ad. Pay is DOE.
||With resume please include at least one professional reference,
include you’re A+, Network+, MS or Cisco Certificate Numbers
and any other documentation of completed technical training. Include
your salary requirements.